Part of the team.


As you are all aware I write tutorial features for Making Magazine so when I got offered the chance to join the blogging team on Jane Means Ribbon and Gift Blog I squealed with delight!


Jane has the most gorgeous ribbon selection you have ever seen. So many choices for all occasions and the colours are just simply delicious too!


As part of her team (and there will be a few of us!) you will get to see what I can use her ribbons for. I am so excited and my brain has been whizzing with ideas. The fingers, sewing machine, scissors, glue, threads, buttons and fabric are all ready for action!

Any day now, I will receive a gorgeous selection in the post, what will my first project be....?



Even the good old 'Pink Wafer' biscuit looks pretty wrapped in Jane's Stitched Ribbon.



Jane is a master at the art of wrapping gifts, just look how pretty a simple box gift can look....



We all have difficulty in wrapping those awkward shaped presents and Jane offers fantastic courses set in beautiful houses where you can master the art and go home proud in the knowledge that those Christmas Gifts will look stunning under the tree.


So watch this space and on Jane's website, Twitter, Facebook page to see what we create and I am really looking forward to be working with the very talented Jane Means!



Comments

Jane Means said…
Delighted to have you on the Team!

Popular Posts