Tweet tweet, my own little Spring Watch.


Just a few pictures from the other day as I was making breakfast......
We have been lucky this year as some Goldfinches and Coal Tits have been nesting some where near by and have been using our garden as a little haven.


There have been about five of these Coal Tits practicing flying on and off our trellis, these little ones were so sweet. At first I thought they were just chatting away but then I noticed....


...mum  was feeding the two outer ones! 
She was giving them BIG fat juicy caterpillars!
Just look at its little beak, wide open and eager for its breakfast.
So sweet, I could have stood there all day watching them but unfortunately they had too much exploring to do themselves!


Comments

They are so sweet, glad I don't have a birds diet though...yuk! :) x

Popular Posts