Felt & Fur - 20 simple makes to sew, my new craft book!




Felt & Fur

 During the first lockdown here in the UK most people decorated their homes, made banana bread and exercised ...... I wrote a new sewing craft book!  May I introduce you to FELT & FUR  20 simple makes to sew.
Felt & Fur is a book full of fun plushie projects to make from felt and yes, you guessed it ...faux fur! Whimsical cuddly creations ideal for beginners along with more elaborate projects for those that want to stretch their sewing skills.





Felt & Fur

Felt & Fur

Felt & Fur will take you through clear step-by-step instructions with photographs on how to create each project with a detailed section at the front of the book with information and guidance on all the techniques, tools and materials used.

Toadstool Plushies


Peas In A Pod Plushie

Each project uses a combination of soft, tactile fabrics, shaggy faux furs, fleeces and felt which push the boundaries of the traditional to create unique and quirky soft toys and cushions.
At the back of the book you will find all the templates needed and a list of resources where to purchase the materials used.

Spider Plushie

Watermelon Plushie

I’m super proud of my second craft book, working with the team at GMC Publications Ltd under extreme lockdown conditions was a challenge but also a great pleasure, my editor Laura was a dream to work with and it shows in the styling and layout of the book.
So thank you team for another brilliant opportunity in creating my second craft book 
...Felt & Fur is available from any good high street book shop or most online book stores. I will be holding a competition soon to win a signed copy with possibly something extra included, keep those eyes peeled or sign up to my monthly newsletter to hear about it first!
I will also have some available soon to sell direct as signed copies!




 



Comments

Popular Posts