NEEDLE FELTED MINI EASTER EGG DECORATIONS


Last year I made a small batch of these mini needle felted Easter Eggs, so cute and perfect to decorate the traditional easter tree branches we had on display. Easter is celebrated in many ways but I do like adding my own little twist by decorating a few spring branches on the dining room table to cheer up the space. So when I made these mini Easter eggs I put them straight away in my Etsy shop and they sold out in a quick flash.


I only made a limited edition of five sets and was totally taken aback at how popular they were. So as Ive decided to bring them back this year and once again keep them as a limited addition. They have literally been in my shop only a few days and now only have 3 sets left!


So if you like to add a little decoration to your Easter this year then pop over to my Etsy shop and grab yourself one of the last sets!


 

Comments

Popular Posts