You can now find me on TikTok with some cute animations and films!





So I am now trying to add a few of my previous films and animations on to TikTok as it is another great place to showcase my work and to follow other great craft creators.



I’m not sure if Ive mastered it and it is still a huge learning curve but I am trying to have some fun wwhilst understanding the creative process involved. One of the good things that has come out of it is imagining some great ideas and pursuing new possible projects that I would like to work on.




Im hoping to add to my animation skills and really bring the characters alive in my work… so watch this space.
Head over and give me a follow and let me know which ones you like and also what you think would be a fab idea to create!



 

Comments

Popular Posts