Cute miniature needle felted toy poodle dog commission

 


This week I had the pleasure of creating this cute Toy Poodle miniature needle felt commission. I think it is possibly the sweetest little thing I have made in a long time.
I mean how dinky are those little paws……


….. and how gorgeous is that little nose, his name Pudding is very apt as who wouldn’t want to just gobble up this bundle of fluff!




I often get the chance to make someone’s much loved pet that they no longer get to cherish in real life and these little miniature versions are the best way to help someone heal with their grief. They are small enough to be held in the palm of your hand, a gentle reminder that the beloved pet is still close to them.
I am always open to commissions and happy to give that personal touch to each one so do feel free to get in contact with any requests.



Comments

Lucky said…
Thanks for the time and dedication you've put into this blog
Firstly,I thought they are real dogs, greetings from anna

Popular Posts