May Open House at 202 Ditching Road - Brighton Festival


I can't believe its that time again, in less than 2 weeks Brighton will be buzzing with so many Open Houses.
I took last year off to try and concentrate on new work, family and magazine work so it seems scary that its come around again so quickly.

I will be exhibiting once again at the fabulous home of Polly And Chris at 202 Ditching Road, part of the Fiveways Trail.




I have decided to launch my needle felting kits at the Open House, something i have been hatching for too long.

The first lot will be brooch kits, the Schnauzer, Fox Terrier and Flowers.
Im quite excited about this but think its the next step.




I have also been working on a few new needle felted animals for the exhibition, above is a cat brooch 'CheeEeks' (modelled on that fabulous cat Cheeks I look after occasionally for 5ftinf)

All will be for sale along with my usual bunting, flower corsages and bonkers fairy skirts!

So do pop along, come to the Private View and say hello!




Comments

Josie said…
It sounds wonderful, oh how I wish I lived nearer!

Popular Posts