Recent needle felted commissions


Just before Christmas I was very busy needle felting, creating unique commissions for some clients.
I really loved the unusual choices which took me away from the usual dog commissions (which I really love making!)

My favourite was between this gorgeous lion which I really wanted to keep and the chimpanzee which strangely made me look at the form of my own body for reference...yes, we are not that different...apart from all the hair.... (she shays, checking herself in the mirror!)

This has given me a few ideas and I'm hoping to work on some new illustrative needle felted characters, watch this space!

















So if you have any requests, please feel free to get in touch!

I have also set up a new shop just for my needle felting items, which can be found at the top of the page so please take a look.

Many thanks 
x

Comments

The lion is exquisite. Sometimes it is so nice to branch out.

Popular Posts