Summer Cactus Cacti fun, new in my Etsy shop!


 Wow what a scorcher of a summer we have had so far, one could imagine we are living in the hot arid Arizona desert! To celebrate the fact that we are actually having more than a week of sunny warm weather I decided to make these fun cacti brooches and went a little crazy with the colours!



All handmade using wool fibres, the craft of needle felting is amazing and versatile you can play around with it so much.

Im thinking of making some cards of my work, birthdays, Christmas, valentine.....






...what do you think?

Playing around with the stickers on Instagram gave me some ideas,  adding quirky details to the images and words would be a cute way of defining which celebration the card would fit.

Oh endless possibilities!
Anyway, Im waffling but do take a look in my Etsy shop and see if there's anything you like, I'm also happy to make to commission so if you have anything special in mind do give me a shout!







Comments

Linda Walker said…
These are adorable!
Linda

Popular Posts