Friday - Me, myself and my work featured on 'From Britain with Love'



Last week I had the pleasure of being interviewed by From Britain With Love, a lovely website that showcases the best British makers, producers artists and creative workshops. Its a directory full of some amazing creatives so I was very honoured to have been featured.


I was asked so many interesting questions which is a great way of getting the measure of what you actually do and provide, I suppose it was like having my own appraisal but me as the boss and the employee at the same time .....

... and yes I did choose the above photo as my profile picture, finally an app that is quite fitting to my creative work!



So if you would like to read the whole interview, find out how my day starts, what I get up to then pop over to From Britain With Love and take a peek.

They have an amazing selection of creative workshops and tutorials in the Make category and I was asked to write a quick and easy needle felting tutorial for this sweet snowdrop posy brooch.



Its an informative yet beautifully creative website, so do pop along and have a browse and support us British makers out there! 

Comments

Popular Posts