Mothers Day Photowall gift idea with 20% discount code



Recently I was approached by the Swedish company Photowall to take a look at their products and choose an image that I would like to have printed on canvas. After checking out their website and seeing as Mothers Day is coming up here in the UK, choosing something for my mother seemed like the perfect gift and I knew just exactly which image to use.


When my father passed away, my good friend Polly Raynes who is an amazing watercolour artist and tutor had seen this photo on my Facebook feed of my father, knowing how special a moment it was to me she painted a beautiful watercolour version of it of which I have framed. This seemed like a perfect gift for my mother as she too loved the watercolour, so with Polly's permission I decided this was the ideal image to reproduce.

Using the Photowall website it was really easy to navigate and upload my chosen image, choose whether to have it as a canvas or a wall mural and decide what size I would like. With a simple click, off went my order and within days it arrived safely packaged. 


Having chosen the stretch canvas format I was a little apprehensive that I was going to have to put the wooden frame together but with Photowall's clear instruction it was so easy and very quick to assemble, it literally took me 10 minutes!


 What has really stood out for me is the quality of the final image, I had chosen to enlarge the image from the smaller original, would a watercolour reproduce on canvas? I shouldn't have worried, the resolution was amazing as well as the colours and the canvas image is so similar to the original piece. 
The image below is a close up detail and you could easily be mistaken that its a watercolour!




Im sure my mother will love her copy and I would definitely recommend Photowall for being a well thought out quality product that will bring joy to many, imagine what you could do with it. So if you fancy having an image reproduced on canvas whether it be for a Mothers Day gift or just for you the kind people at Photowall have set up a unique 20% DISCOUNT for you to use. 

Just type in EmmaHerianCampaign2018 when you go to the checkout and get 20% off your final total, this code will only be on offer till the 30th March so hurry and get that bargain!


*Please note that this item was gifted by Photowall*


Comments

Popular Posts