I’m Back! New commission and a little life update!




Well that was a long break from blogging!
How have you all been?
Life has been a busy one and sometimes you have to let things sit for a while whilst you enjoy or deal with the moments happening there and then.
Breaks can be good for the soul!

Apart from getting a part time job which has nothing to do with the crafty world (refreshing) I have been creating various commissions along with the regular needle felted pieces I usually make in the lead up to Christmas.


One of which was this cute black and white Jack Russell called Stanley!
It was so lovely to make this as usually the Jack Russells I make are brown/black and white. Stanley was just black and white with a few little black/grey dots, so adorable. 
 

He had the cutest tufty tail too!
Once again I sourced a sheet initial tag for his collar from the fab Kerrie Berrie, it really does give that personal touch to one of my commissions. He was packed off to his new home in London where I have been told he is adored! 


I am always open to commissions so do feel free to contact me, I can make anything pet portrait related from a larger commission like Stanley, to a miniature version or a simple brooch.

Anyway, this was just a quick little post to say I’m still here, creating and selling and hopefully back to blogging more regularly again!
There, Ive written it so now I will try and stick to it!






 

Comments

🤟 Starburst said…
Ihr Blog ist sowohl informativ als auch unterhaltsam. Im gleichen Geist weitermachen.

Popular Posts