Needle Felted Pumpkins - Digital PDF Tutorial now available



After dipping my toe into the digital PDF world with my downloadable Cacti needle felting tutorial Ive created a new one; needle felted mini pumpkins which is available in my Etsy shop.




Ive been making and selling these miniature pumpkins for a while and they seem very popular around Halloween and autumn/fall time which I would love to share for anyone creative out there.







With this PDF tutorial you will learn an amazing therapeutic craft, ideal for the beginner or experienced needle felter. The tutorial will guide you through the materials and tools needed plus step by step colourful images and instructions to create a set of adorable miniature pumpkins; perfect for decorating your home this fall autumn or for a fun display at halloween. They can also be adapted to create thoughtful gifts, like brooches or key rings.





 So if you fancy adding a new skill to your bow or have always wanted to know how to make these fun pumpkins then head over to my Etsy shop!
🎃


 

 

Comments

For me, this is a fantastic and excellent post. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Popular Posts