A new camera, a new look at life.


Our little digital camera has finally seen its last days, after 5 years of being a loyal servant. A huge amount of research was done,(and you bloggers were a great help) we decided to purchase this fantastic camera!

I am now seeing the word in a completely different way. I have loved the macro facility on our old camera but OH MY GOODNESS! it is so much better with the new one.


Landscapes, textures, colours and creatures are in a world of their own.



My photos actually look quite professional! (I particularly like the one above!)





So what better way than to test it out on a family walk............................



Pond dipping.......................................................




Nature watching................................... (this is stunning if you click on it and zoom in)



I am seeing patterns for future projects...............................


And of course it all seemed to float away with the breeze...........
P.S. Kim and I have not forgotten the competition on previous post, we will announce the winners at the end of the week!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Beautiful photos, love the black & white ones.
Isabelle x
nickynackynoo said…
Brilliant photos. The dragonfly is beautiful.
Ragged Roses said…
Beautiful photos Emma, absolutely lovely. i've just finished working on you know what and came over here for a bit of eye candy and found loads of the flora and fauna kind, thank you! What a magnificent dragon fly (?), I guess I'm going to have some botox before I let you near me with that lens!!! Have fun snapping away
Kimx
Thanks for the lovely phone chat this morning x
Katie said…
Fabulous photos! Katie x
Yay, you had a little dragonfly visitor too! Lovely photos - I look forward to many posts with lovely pics. CCB. x
5ft Inf said…
Loving your new toy!!!
xP
5ft Inf said…
Hello there...
Have left you an Honest Scrap award on my blog...play if you fancy, but not offended if you don't!
x Phil
Hi Emma..
I would love to know if your new sooper dooper camera is the same brand as my all singing all dancing camera.. My problem is I don't know how to use all the gizmos on it and haven't the patience to read the book..
Would love to produce photos like yours!
Beautiful!

Michele x
Ainsley said…
Beautiful pictures you have taken!! You got really wonderful digital camera... Pictures quality of this camera is juts fabulous...

Popular Posts