Sew cold!

Look what we woke up to this morning!











Hope you get to enjoy some too!



Comments

LinenandRoses said…
Yes we have it here too! Wish it had come a little sooner while we were both still on holiday but still, it looks lovely. Haven't ventured out into it as I'm recovering from the flu thing so I'm on a mission to stay warm and dry. Happy New Year by the way!
It started to snow this morning, and I had visions of piles of snow.................... but it's not to be! So lucky you.............. I'll just have to admire your photos instead..............
Tracy x said…
boo
you have stolen our snow - we just have rain here :(
Happy New Year to you x
t x
p.s - love the B&W pics in your other post - truly beautiful.
Ragged Roses said…
You were braver than us!!!! We admired it from afar ... I'm off to find some more warm clothing, we MUST do that walk very soon.
Kimx

Popular Posts